Instagram

Monday, March 14, 2011

TEASER ALERT...THE BOOK IS COMING!






Phew...I did it, with some considerable help. My book is on its way to the printer in time for the show!! Cheers, clink! clink! All around. Here is the cover. Hope you like!


365 drawings drawn each day of 2010, many turned in to painting studies, made their way into a book with the help of a marvelous company called FLAUNT YOUR PHOTOS

I could NOT have done it without FYP, a company geared toward helping artists in particular (but other normal folks too!) do just what I did. It was painless too, I have to say. Mrs. Peggy Kinstler founded FYP and she is used to working with artists being married to master artist Everett Raymond Kinstler, N.A. Peggy's great art editing eye and vast publishing experience, was priceless. 365 sketches plus other year images AND text, found themselves nestled into the new pages of this book within 10 days or so! Thanks for working so hard for me Peggy. I have a new baby about to be born.

The book will be available for purchase in three different sizes and prices, 5"x5", 8'x8", and 12"x12".

Watch this spot for more info on how to purchase, and pricing.

No comments: