Instagram

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cold Feet? Birthday Bash Demo..



The lovely Sara Streeter
My demo for LAAFA's 10th Anniversary Party
The demo will be auctioned off by LAAFA to raise money for its' art programs



My portrait demo last night at The Los Angeles Academy of Figurative Art's 10th Anniversary Party, at Bergamot Station in Santa Monica.

Painting the legendary model Sara Street is always wonderful. Seems like she and I have been treading the L.A. art boards for quite a while now! And my feet were freezing on those boards last night. Great buzz last night. 

Congrats to LAAFA. I remember when you had just begun.

Catch my new teaching class there in January. http://laafa.org/


Tuesday: Portrait/Figure, Santa Monica location

Thursday: Still life, Van Nuys location


You can also find me at the newly vamped California Art Institute in West Lake Village, CA, every Wednesday morning. http://calartinst.com/

You can also attend my monthly studio workshop day in the beautiful Malibu Highlands, Friday January 11th. email me johanna@johannaspinks.com

No comments: