Instagram

Monday, April 4, 2016

Thank YOU! Palette Knife Portrait Show Opens.

Thank you!

Thanks to everyone from far and wide who attended my show opening, "Going Under The Knife",  sent flowers to the event, phoned, texted, social media posted, or emailed warm well wishes. To be honest, I felt the love from all over the world.

I feel so very lucky as an artist to have had this type of support and I appreciate it deeply.

Thank you also to the curator of the Museum of Ventura County, Anna Bermudez, and Museum CEO Pattie Mullins, for the invitation to show in the first place.

And forever thanks to my mentor Everett Raymond Kinstler, N.A., for his encouragement to continue to explore  the palette knife portrait work describing my journey as: "A refreshing departure and journey into creative portraiture."

www.everettraymondkinstler.com

Show runs thru April 30th at The Tool Room Gallery, by appointment with the Museum, scroll to previous post for contact and location details.

Gratitudes
Johanna



No comments: