Instagram

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

New Year Resolutions?

The end of the year is a good time to reflect especially after such a crazy one this year with a lot of incredible creatives lost to this living world - along with a hostile USA election year and Brexit.

My New Year's resolution is to paint my heart and art soul via my palette knife. To dig a little deeper.

It's never too late to start anything. Here me talk more about this as a recent guest on the LA TALK Live "Del and Debi Mind Body and Soul"  Radio Show. Thanks ladies for inviting me along with one of my muses ArtModelShannon.

"Every production of an artist should be the expression of an adventure of his soul", W. Somerset Maugham.

What will your expressive resolution be for the upcoming year?



clickhere to listen to the interview


On the radio talking about my portrait world and a lot of other things in between. Thank thank you to show hosts Del Adey-Jones and Debi Carlin Boyle.





3 comments:

Gatepost productions said...

I really enjoyed the broadcast, Johanna.

My ambition for 2017, is to paint a half-way decent portrait, I only started to paint 2 years ago and portraits 12 months ago. I need to hurry as my eye-sight might start to fail as I'm approaching 80 :)

Johanna Spinks said...

Thank you John. It's never too late. Email me if you need any extra help doing your decent portrait. Happy to help.

Gatepost productions said...

How kind, I really wasn't hinting