Instagram

Saturday, September 1, 2018

My "Pop-Trait" Series Unveiled

Excited my "Pop-Trait" series will be unveilded for the first time at this huge contemporary show. As many of you know I have been quietly working away on this series for almost two years now. All 36 x 36" and mostly painted from life in two sittings via my palette knife.

I have had the most encourging words from my dear friend and mentor Everett Raymond Kinstler, N.A., painter of eight American presidents and a who's who of America over the last 60 years.

Kinstler says of this new body of my work:

“I am impressed with your new striking portraits. I think you are on to something. They are fresh, contemporary and different. The new scale and size lend themselves to very modern settings and a new audience."

How cool is that. Thank you dear Mr. K.
www.everettraymondkinstler.com

 I will be posting the whole collection over the next few weeks. Please stay tuned. Would love your feedback.  There are about 24 of them now.  

No comments: