Instagram

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Betrothed...365 Days of Drawing



I think something has clicked for me in this drawing challenge. I am now really realizing the benefit of four and half months worth of solid drawing every day.

I am also now trying to carve out time my during my work day instead of drawing in the evening.

Today's drawing - and finish...it took me a while to get the mouth the way I wanted it...the expression of someone moments before their wedding day. That was what I was after in my head.

"Betrothed"...
Oil on linen
9 "x 12"

4 comments:

hbedrosian said...

Beautiful painting! I love her expression.

Roseanne said...

bella bella!

Dixie Kee said...

I believe your right, something has clicked. Wow, is all I can say. Your work is so much better.

Anonymous said...

very beautiful love the moment that was captured

keri