Instagram

Friday, March 30, 2012

How To Paint Hair..

How to paint hair?

 I loved what I got here.  Kinda shimmery hair...cool versus warm tones, a bit sparkly... and let's not forget a SUPER successful business lady, charming and gorgeous as well, who gave me the honor of sitting before me in my studio for a two hour life sitting which will appear in The Ventura Breeze Newspaper as part of my Face of Ventura series.

I was fascinated by her hair from the get-go...blondish-white-ish,  great shape. Not so easy to get right quickly. And the conversation was divine. I could hardly paint for wanting to stop and chit-chat, this sitter was SO fascinating.

So how did I pull that lovely hair off?

Well, why don't you ask?  It is about time you asked. Post your questions here in the comment section.

2 comments:

Roseanne said...

You do it FABULOUSLY!!! What I love is that she apears to be lit in warm light and you painted in the cool tones with a hint of the warm colors!

Johanna Spinks said...

Thanks Rosie for being such a great gal.x