Instagram

Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Passion For Pink

Pink Passion
12 x 16
For sale through my online store. See link at top of page
$325 incl. free shipping
Class yesterday. Join me Wednesday mornings at The California Art Institute, Westlake village



Morning Friends

It was the first day of a new teaching semester at The California Art Institute yesterday under the new ownership of Kate Barnholz. I don't know about you, but I find change hard.

I was delighted to see a full house in my teaching class which is always fun.  Come join us Wednesday mornings. 

Here is my demo. I love painting vintage hats. Every hat tells a story of good times gone by and makes the perfect still life. You almost don't need the model


This pink hat has to be seen to be believed. Whoever wore it must have had a lot of confidence.

Now go take on the art day.

No comments: