Instagram

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Perfect Plein Air Painting Box

Here I am painting former Malibu mayor Laura Rosenthal for my Face of Malibu portrait series  featured now in the The Malibu Times for over two years.


I am honored to hear today my work is featured on the Judson Art Outfitters' Plein Air Journal, a blog to inspire plein air painters.

http://www.judsonsart.com/blog/

I have been using products, designed by artist Carl Judson,  from this fabulous family-run company for years. Check our  Guerilla Pochade painting boxes.  Highly recommended. Great products, great friendly service, plus the products really do last for years.

I have traveled all over the world with my Guerrilla pochade painting boxes, my very favorite being the 6" x 8" thumb nail box. It's the perfect size for international travel. I just returned from a very lightweight packing trip to India and that was the box I took. It worked out really well.

Thank you Carl and Sarah
My 6" x 8" Guerilla pochade thumbnail box that I took to India, plus France, plus the U.K., plus....you get the idea! I love it.



No comments: