Instagram

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Cat Needs a Home


Ok...all you bloggers out there. I need your help! My cat Pixie needs a new home as I am moving house,  living close to water, with very little backyard,  which she won't like at all.

Pixie is a very independent and pretty 14 year old cat. She is not really a people person. Her preference is to explore the great outdoors during the day and be put in a warm garage at night. 

She does like to be around people, will meow and talk to you, but doesn't like to be bothered with all that petting stuff.

However if you have a piece of cheese in your hand she will come to you and lick your fingers. She never hisses or anything like that.

Can anyone help?

1 comment:

Johanna Spinks said...

ps..my cat got a nice home with an ocean view...