Instagram

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tattoo Me? Face of Ventura Project.





I have been lucky enough recently to teach some of the best tattoo artists in the Ventura area who ink just about everybody and anybody who want a really good tat!

They are very talented with line and see value really well. They push me as a teacher. Plus, they are really cool and I am not, but they don't make me feel that way. They laugh at my jokes too.

I chose one of them, Manuel Valenzuela, to be my next sitter for The Face of Ventura Project appearing in The Ventura Breeze. http://www.venturabreeze.com/He was painted from life in a single sitting of about two hours. We met when he showed up at studio Open House and bought a painting. We had a connection of mutual respect as artists. Read about this great guy here:

No comments: