Instagram

Monday, May 12, 2014

Back To The Drawing Board


"Saturday Sheer"
By Johanna Spinks
18 x 24
Available for purchase
gohere
Got some good drawing time in this weekend when I helped out at Jeremy Lipking's one day workshop at his studio. I did this conte and gouache large sketch of lovely Stephanie in about two hours and I loved every minute of the busy and fun day.

Lipking is a generous teacher to his students and seems to hold the room spellbound most of the day, all marveling at the work he can pull off in demo format, yet alone on his cool grey studio walls. Look out for his next one day workshops June 21st.

Order his one day workshop here:http://www.bit.ly/lipking

See his work at www.lipking.com

You can also catch a teaching day with me too here at my Malibu studio. Drop-ins welcome.



No comments: