Instagram

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Do you need gallery/studio space?

This is the building my new studio is in and I am loving it!

Quaint adobe building right in the middle of picturesque Heritage Square in Oxnard, the Carnegie Art Museum our neighbor.

The good news is the owner just opened up a new studio space there. Great light, great price. Not huge but very workable.

There are also two small GALLERY spaces for rental in the building, available on a month to month basis. Great price too.

Let me know if you are interested and I will give you more info...

3 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

It looks beautiful, Johanna!!

One of these days after my guests leave and I'm all over this medical nonsense, I'd like to visit and either bring in lunch or take you out for a quick escape.

You must be very happy in your new space!!

Rhonda Hartis Smith said...

Looks like a great spot, I used to travel to Ventura for work so I've actually been to Oxnard.

Johanna Spinks said...

thanks gals for your support. Open studio is going to be first Friday of every month. Come by.