Instagram

Friday, September 24, 2010

The Masters' Way...365 Days of Drawing


A busy rewarding day at Weekend With The Masters in Laguna, CA. This drawing was done very late at night, exhausted, right before I hit the sheets to meet the daily challenge.

I am about to do the same again tonight..knowing that my drawing skills are benefitting from this day to day training, like a musician doing his scales. The Masters show you the way. I am mightily glad I did this challenge. This weekend has shown me why discipline around drawing, especially, is paramount.


2 comments:

Stephen Parker said...

You're inspiring, Johanna. Love both your work and your commitment to give it the time it deserves.

Portrait Painting By Johanna Spinks said...

Stephen, coming from an artist I admire, thank you.