Instagram

Sunday, June 13, 2010

THE BIC PEN RETURNS...365 Days of Drawing


The mighty BIC pen returns for today's drawing with a copy I did last night of an Anders Zorn drawing. I was tickled this week to be contacted via this blog by a BIC pen distributor who had seen some of my BIC drawings from this year's challenge.

We concluded nothing beats the power of a BIC! Nothing also beats the power of Blogging. Ah, the friends I have met through it. Surprising phone calls sometimes.

My little boy painting from last week's challenge drawings "Wonderment" also made it into a speech yesterday given by talented artist Rich Brimer in his role as President of The Arts Council for The Conejo Valley. What a wonder is that? Thank you Rich. http://richbrimer.com/


2 comments:

Laurie G. Miller said...

How cool that the Bic distributor contacted you! Did he offer a lifetime supply of free pens? :)

Johanna Spinks said...

No Laurie, but I would be faithful for life if he did! Ha.