Instagram

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Trash the Headband...365 Days of Drawing




Yes! It is the same headband as the Pacific Art Guild demo the day before.

I had a short turnaround to get to my teaching class the next morning at The California Art Institute in Westlake Village. Sometimes shortcuts happen. Tired of that headband now though.

Thought it might be interesting to post three stages of the my class demo which was probably a total painting time of one hour and fifteen minutes. Give or take.

I wasn't that happy with it. It lacked subtlety. Sometimes that is the way it goes particularly if you were working late the night before. But it counts for my drawing for the day. And as you know by now, I post for the 2010 Drawing Challenge, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Let me know what you think?

No comments: