WELCOME TO MY BLOG

WELCOME TO MY BLOG
WELCOME TO MY BLOG. Click on this image for my website. Sign Up For My Newsletter And I Will Email You A Beautiful Catalog of My Work, MY THANK YOU GIFT TO YOU.

FREE...BROCHURE AND SEVEN SECRETS OF PAINTING EMAILED TO YOU WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful



Turkey,
5x7
Pastel on paper
Johanna Spinks
Happy Thanksgiving All. Even if you don't live in the U.S., it is good to stop for a moment and think what we are thankful for...


Plus, I get to eat turkey and pumpkin pie today on top of all the over things I am thankful for.

Not sure I want to draw a turkey ever again though.

What about you?

No comments: