Instagram

Sunday, January 17, 2010

365 Days of Drawing Challenge - 350 to go...


A simple shoe drawn yet again while watching the TV evening news shows' devastating accounts from Haiti. I feel almost guilty doing something so trite while watching something so devastating, the shocking suffering and loss of life unfathomable.

On that note, all I can do is sell each and every one of these drawings donating 100 per cent via the Red Cross to Haiti, as I continue to draw and no doubt continue to watch the painful situation there while I am drawing.

The heads are life size or just under for $50. Ballet drawings also $50. The" feature ones" are tiny, and $15.00

Please show your support. You can write the checks directly to the Red Cross/Haiti.


1 comment:

Marian Fortunati said...

You are obviously feeling better, my friend.
Always thinking of others... You are an example in every way.