Instagram

Thursday, August 11, 2011

365 Days of Drawing Hits The Stands


Thanks to American Artist Magazine for giving a nod to my '365 Days of Drawing' challenge to myself, successfully completed, last year. The issue I am appearing in, is now on the newstands.

Who would have thought when I was battling through some of those long drawing days of 2010 through murders, fires and muggings, (oh, no. wait, that is this year!) I would see it appearing here some eight months later? Not me. I am so appreciative my challenge got recognized by AA.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Johanna. Hard work pays off. Congratulations. =D

Marian Fortunati said...

So glad you're getting the recognition you deserve!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Johanna Spinks said...

Thank you BP and to all the other blog readers who emailed me on this