Instagram

Thursday, August 11, 2011

365 Days of Drawing Hits The Stands


Thanks to American Artist Magazine for giving a nod to my '365 Days of Drawing' challenge to myself, successfully completed, last year. The issue I am appearing in, is now on the newstands.

Who would have thought when I was battling through some of those long drawing days of 2010 through murders, fires and muggings, (oh, no. wait, that is this year!) I would see it appearing here some eight months later? Not me. I am so appreciative my challenge got recognized by AA.

3 comments:

Blissful Pumpkin said...

Well done Johanna. Hard work pays off. Congratulations. =D

Marian Fortunati said...

So glad you're getting the recognition you deserve!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Portrait Painting By Johanna Spinks said...

Thank you BP and to all the other blog readers who emailed me on this