Instagram

Sunday, October 23, 2011

How To Paint Eye Wear...What was I thinking?


I seem to be painting a lot of eye wear recently. So, how to paint eye glasses? Leave them to the very end of session and get in and out faster than a bank robbery leaving just a few notes of paint.

Then it's money in the bank!

My teaching class in now back in session, Wednesday mornings, at The California Art Institute, Westlake Village, Ca. Join me for each First Friday of the month 'in studio' painting day.

Email me for details johanna@johannaspinks.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

magnifique

Karen Bruson said...

Very nice. Love your little lesson on painting eye wear.

Nora MacPhail said...

That is lovely! Her glasses look great, as does her hair!
I know from sketching people at cafes, on the subway and at the mall, A LOT of people wear glasses. You're right about leaving them until the end.

Johanna Spinks said...

Thank you for posting. Eyewear makes me a little nervous as I leave it to the last minute. So easy to go wrong and ruin the underpart.