Instagram

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Corsets Selling Like Hot...Er..Corsets

Anyone reading this blog, knows I have a passion for corsets and have been collecting them for years.

I have just "untied" a few. 

A huge studio "STEAL of A DEAL" thing is going on over at DailyPaintWorks, many sketches of mine done as demos during my time teaching at The California Art Institute and The Los Angeles Academy of Figurative Art or during private studio teaching.

Five sold this week to as far a field as Switzerland to a wonderful new collector I have so enjoyed getting to meet - and email with about all things corsets. 

The prices are super affordable, to say the least, as affordable as they are ever going to be, in time for the Holidays. One thing I know is that everyone seems to absolutely love corsets. Most are oil sketches with gold leaf. 

Go here to view what's available. I am adding corset sketches daily.

stealofadeal

Life Sitting This Week
"Nothing Tolouse"
18x24"
By Johanna Spinks
Oil on Museum Quality Light Board
Just added to www.dailypaintworks.com

Sold This Week - Corset Art By Johanna Spinks
Adding Daily
www.dailypaintworks.com



No comments: