Instagram

Friday, April 27, 2018

It's #RAINN -ing Portraits


Eighteen mini- portraits commissioned so far for my @RAINN "#Face of Me Too" fund-raiser in this month's Sexual Assault and Prevention Month.

My goal is $10,000. I am at almost $4,000 so far. Complete donation by me and free shipping worldwide. Click the link below to get yours for a $200 donation and find out more about the importaint work RAINN is doing, the leading advocacy group in the USA to prevent sexual abuse and violence running a 24 hour hotline.

There is now a bit of a wait for these minis. There are also no changes to them due to the fund-raising nature of this project. I supply my time, supplies, free shipping and don't take a cent. You supply the photos and I ship out when I feel I have created my best.

These six were commissioned by one family including the family pet!

GET YOUR FUND RAISING PORTRAIT



Mini Portraits Painted By Johanna Spinks for #RAINN fundraiser.



No comments: