Instagram

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The Face of Malibu Rebuilds

Don't forget folks as you go about your 'day to day', people are still displaced, working out how to rebuild their homes and lives in Califorinia including these 17 brave people who allowed me to interview and sketch them over the last few months for my "Face of Malibu Rebuild" series withThe Malibu Times,  started in the early days of the devastating fire aftermath.

I too was displaced for four months, not in the best of spirits, and meeting this brave people was extraordinary and an experience I will never forget. The series is taking a breather now for a few months. 


Be grateful and I will too. Never think tragedy like this can't happen to you. Check you home insurance. Enjoy your possessions, security of life and home.


By Johanna Spinks

No comments: