Instagram

Saturday, March 3, 2012

How To Paint A Still Life?

How to paint a still life? Well, don't ask me. But this was my demo yesterday at my First Friday Studio Atelier Day.  If you want real specifics of 'how', pick up the phone or post here.

Come paint with me this September (12th through 16th)  at my Malibu Wine Country Workshop. Watch this space for details.






"Summer Glow"
Oil on Linen Panel
9" x 12"
$500.00 incl. shipping
SOLD







How to paint a still life? Well, don't ask me. But this was my demo yesterday at my First Friday Studio Atelier Day.  A most enjoyable day including lunch.

Come paint with me this September (12th through 16th)  at my Malibu Wine Country Workshop. Watch this space for details.

2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Sounds intriguing... We'll talk.

Miss you, Jo...

Johanna Spinks said...

miss you too Ms. M. ..so much to catch up on!