Instagram

Saturday, August 21, 2010

DAY 231...365 Days of Drawing.


Day 231 of drawing without a day broken so far but I really a hit a wall last night. Returning home from the studio, I just didn't feel like drawing one bit.

I was reminded that this really IS a challenge so I went into my office and counted up the days so far of drawing no matter what, and no cheating. I felt a real sense of accomplishment seeing the number and knew there was no quitting. Plus I got a VERY inspiring email this week about my challenge. I can' t share the source but the story of my challenge was used to inspire others to do something different.

I return to the theme of street dancers with today's post making yesterday' drawing number 231.

2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Love this street dancer...

And you've always inspired ME, Johanna... why should you be surprised that you inspire so many???

Johanna Spinks said...

I love to hear that Marian...thank you!