Instagram

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Change Of Heart...365 Days of Drawing..



I spoke to my very wise and beautiful actress niece in England today which is always a treat. I was there the day she was born. We know each other well and I have a very soft mushy spot for her in my heart.

To my surprise, the first thing she mentioned on the long-distance phone call was my drawing challenge and how she had been enjoying following it. Her dad, Silly Uncle Bob, had also been reading it.

When I told her I wasn't going to POST drawings daily anymore, Verity said ;"...but that is the point of it, what makes the challenge interesting"...and "it will keep you honest". Or something like that. She also said she didn't find it intrusive. She could turn me OFF if she wanted to. Many have wanted to do that over the years.

I have had a change of heart. Verity is right. This posting does keep me honest. And I don't have verbal gushings every day if I feel like being quiet.

Today's drawing...a 30 minute block-in to be finished next day.

Today's french photo, an old pine drawer full of old lace.

Thanks Verity. Love you lots and jelly tots! What flight are you on?


2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Yeah for your neice!!

Johanna Spinks said...

yeah for Verity indeed! And Marian.